- Current Conditions : 35.1F, Partly Cloudy - 12:09 PM EST Jan. 16
Temperature: 35.1°F | Humidity: 60% | Pressure: 30.49in ( Falling) | Conditions: Partly Cloudy | Wind Direction: WSW | Wind Speed: 1.0mph
- This Afternoon as of Jan. 16 11:03 AM EST
This Afternoon - Partly sunny. Not as cool with highs in the mid 30s. South winds around 5 mph.
- Tonight as of Jan. 16 11:03 AM EST
Tonight - Cloudy. A chance of snow in the evening, then snow after midnight. Snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches. Not as cool. Near steady temperature in the upper 20s. South winds around 5 mph, becoming east after midnight. Chance of snow 80 percent.
- Wednesday as of Jan. 16 11:03 AM EST
Wednesday - Snow and rain in the morning, then rain likely with a chance of snow in the afternoon. Total snow accumulation of 4 to 6 inches. Highs in the mid 30s. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph, becoming north in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation 90 percent.
- Winter Weather Advisory - Expires: 1:00 PM EST
Winter Weather Advisory for Bristol County in effect until 1:00 PM EST on January 17, 2018
- Flood Warning - Expires: 7:00 AM EST
Flood Warning for Bristol County in effect until 7:00 AM EST on January 17, 2018