- Current Conditions : 66.9F, Overcast - 6:29 PM EDT Apr. 27
Temperature: 66.9°F | Humidity: 74% | Pressure: 29.96in ( Falling) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: SE | Wind Speed: 9.0mph
- Tonight as of Apr. 27 4:42 PM EDT
Tonight - Mostly cloudy. Areas of fog. Isolated showers after midnight. Near steady temperature in the mid 50s. South winds around 5 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent.
- Friday as of Apr. 27 4:42 PM EDT
Friday - Mostly cloudy with scattered showers in the morning, then mostly sunny in the afternoon. Areas of fog in the morning. Not as cool with highs in the upper 70s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40 percent.
- Friday Night as of Apr. 27 4:42 PM EDT
Friday Night - Mostly clear in the evening, then becoming partly cloudy. Lows around 60. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph.
- Coastal Flood Statement - Expires: 4:00 AM EDT
Coastal Flood Statement for Bristol County in effect until 4:00 AM EDT on April 28, 2017